Register for your ticket today!
We're pleased to announce that on May the 4th, we'll be hosting the all-virtual Minnesota Developers Conference.
Last year's Minnesota Developers Conference was amazing - thanks to the great speakers, attendees, and MCs. Here's a few things you said:
- "I love the in-person events but this was really an excellent experience."
- "Great idea to wrap in-app that made viewing simple (I watched both live and recorded talks which both worked well)."
- "Really appreciate the breadth of the content!"
- "Good content that didn't confirm my biases, which I appreciate."
- "It seemed like you had planned for this the whole year it was run so well!"
- "Very informative and well-structured content."
- "Lots of good ideas and practices. Stuff I can use today. Thank you!
We also heard about some things to do differently. We made a TON of improvements to the interface over the past year, and are excited to unveil it.
But it all starts with content, right? MDC offers talks on a variety of software and developer-related topics, and 2021 is going to be a great year from breadth and depth.
While we still have 5-6 sessions to add, you can see our current list of speakers and sessions linked in the nav, as well as here:
Please follow us on Twitter at @mndevcon for all the most recent announcements.
Our tickets are on sale today at https://mndevconf.com/register.
Looking forward to seeing you all on May the Fourth!
Presented ByILM Professional ServicesWe build integrated web and mobile applications to solve complex business needs. From UX and technical architecture to rich front-end and sophisticated back-end development, we continually work on our mastery of cutting edge technologies. We are ILM.
CommunityMN Enterprise MobileLed by local developers, the Minnesota Enterprise Mobile User Group is a place to come together to share knowledge, experiences, and lessons learned with the development community regarding enterprise mobile development, with a focus on mobile cross-platform application development and the Xamarin toolset. Our goal is to cover all areas of the Enterprise Mobile landscape.
CommunityTwin Cities .NET User GroupThe Twin Cities .NET User Group meets to discuss a wide range of topics of interest to .NET developers. Unless otherwise noted, we meet at the ILM office in Edina on the first Thursday of each month. Everyone interested in learning more about .NET-related technologies is welcome to attend.